As employees it can be very empowering (and fun) to be a leader for raising awareness about those living with AIDS in our community. A Loving Spoonful is more than happy to help support you with ideas and guidance on how to organize your own “in office” fundraiser. Here are just a few ways you and/or your office can get involved:
For more information call 604-682-6325.
- Organize a Volunteer Team – there are a number of events throughout the year that we need groups to help out with. Email: email@example.com for more info.
- Organize a food drive - we are ALWAYS in need of non-perishable food items such as: canned meat, beans, rice, pasta, peanut butter and cereals.
- Join Bill’s Kitchen our monthly donor club. Call us at 604-682-6325 or complete the pledge form in our quarterly newsletter.
- Sign up as a United Way supporter through payroll contributions at your workplace. We are listed under our legal name Vancouver Meals Society, UWLM number 1239.
- Attend an upcoming fundraising event.
- Lead a coin drive in your place of employment.
- Lead a food or gift drive at work or in your neighborhood for our Christmas hamper campaign.
- Patronize businesses that support us and encourage them to continue their support.
- Drop your change into one of our Make-a-Dish collection cans the next time you see one.
- Ask if your employer has a matching program for donations or volunteering and apply on our behalf.